Senin, 11 November 2013

Motivation letter


Noer M Hedi Pratama
Perumahan Cendana Indah F-24
Sukabumi , Bandar Lampung
Lampung 35134

Mr. Andrew
Director
PT. Supreme Cable Manufacturing & Commerce (PT SUCACO Tbk)
Jl. Daan Mogot KM 16
Jakarta Barat 11850

Dear Mr. Andrew
I saw your ad for a position as an engineer lowongan.trovit.co.id . And also in an ad that says that this work is for young engineers and fresh graduates . So I want to apply this job .


I am a fresh graduate of electrical engineering at the University of Lampung . I think that after I finish college , I worked in the company engaged in the industry .
My motivation is to gain experience in working as an engineer in the real world . Because I am a fresh graduate , my experience in working very poor . As a new engineer , I am very keen to learn .
I want to improve my skills and be ready to adapt to the new working environment . I am very excited to be an expert engineer . I look forward to hearing your feedback . I would be honored if I could join your company .

Thank you very much for your time .


Sincerely,



Noer M Hedi Pratama


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar